I don’t have to tell you that selling is not easy.
[tweet_box design=”default” float=”none”]If selling was easy everyone would own their own small business.[/tweet_box]
Would you agree?
I sure would.
So, let’s not wait any longer and get into these sales quotes.
Sound like a plan?
28 Sales quotes that will get you pumped and jacked!
- “Success in sales, is the result of discipline, dedication, and sacrifice.” – Thomas Roy Cromwell
- “Value the relationship more than making your quota.” – Jeffrey Gitomer
- “You don’t close a sale, you open a relationship if you want to build a long-term successful enterprise.” – Patricia Fripp
- “Expect the best. Prepare for the worst. Capitalize on what comes.” – Zig Ziglar
- “Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit.” – Conrad Hilton
- “In order to succeed, we must first believe we can.” – Nikos Kazantzakis
- “Obstacles can’t stop you. Problems can’t stop you. Most of all, other people can’t stop you. Only you can stop you.” – Jeffrey Gitomer
- “How you think when you lose determines how long it will be until you win.” – Gilbert K. Chesterton
- “It is impossible to win the race until you venture to run, impossible to win the victory unless you dare to battle.” – Richard DeVos
- “Don’t sell life insurance. Sell what life insurance can do.” – Ben Feldman
- “It is not your customer’s job to remember you. It is your obligation and responsibility to make sure they don’t have the chance to forget you.” – Patricia Fripp
- “Catch a man a fish and you can sell it to him. Teach a man to fish, and you ruin a wonderful business opportunity.” – Karl Marx
- “Selling to people who actually want to hear from you is more effective than interrupting strangers who don’t.” – Seth Godin
- “Nobody likes to be sold but everybody likes to buy.” – Earl Taylor
- “You were born to win, but to be a winner, you must plan to win, prepare to win and expect to win.” – Zig Ziglar
- “Most people think ‘selling’ is the same as ‘talking.’ But the most effective salespeople know that listening is the most important part of their job.” – Roy Bartell
- “Sales are contingent upon the attitude of the salesman, not the attitude of the prospect.” – William Clement Stone
- “Victory is the sweetest when you’ve known defeat.” – Malcolm Forbes
- “Sales success comes after you stretch yourself past your limits on a daily basis.” – Omar Periu
- “Begin by always expecting good things to happen.” – Tom Hopkins
- “For every sale you miss because you’re too enthusiastic, you will miss a hundred because you’re not enthusiastic enough.” – Zig Ziglar
- “All things being equal, people will do business with, and refer business to, those people they know, like, and trust.” – Bob Burg
- “Treat objections as requests for further information.” – Brian Tracy
- “The best way to sell yourself to others is first to sell the others to yourself.” – Napoleon Hill
- “Ninety percent of selling is conviction and 10 percent is persuasion.” – Shiv Khera
- “Obstacles are necessary for success because in selling, as in all careers of importance, victory comes only after many struggles and countless defeats.” – Og Mandino
- “One of the best predictors of ultimate success…isn’t natural talent or even industry expertise, but how you explain your failures and rejections.” – Daniel H. Pink
- “If you are not taking care of your customer, your competitor will.” – Bob Hooey
28 sales quotes that will get you pumped and jacked as a small business owner.
Check out some of these other blog posts I recently wrote that has to do with quotes.
Recommended Reading: 46 New Customer Acquisition Quotes That Will Blow Your Mind
Do you have a customer acquisition process in place for your business?
Is that process working?
Is that process efficient?
Is that process cost-effective for your business?
If you could improve that process would you?
Do you need help in figuring out which parts of your process should stay or go?
If you’re answering “Yes” to all of these questions then my hats off to you. Business must be awesome!
Otherwise you and I should talk. Let’s see how I can get you to where you want to be.