Make sure you read all 41 of these customer loyalty quotes.
I know you’ll love them.
Now on to the good stuff or in essence why you’ve decided to stop by and read this blog post.
So, let’s get after it.
41 Customer loyalty quotes that will increase customer retention.
- “It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.” – Charles Darwin
- [tweet_box design=”default” float=”none”]”Unless you have 100% customer satisfaction…you must improve.” – Horst Schultz[/tweet_box]
- “Success is the result of perfection, hard work, learning from failure, loyalty, and persistence.” – Colin Powell
- “The first step in exceeding your customer’s expectations is to know those expectations.” – Roy H. Williams
- “Loyalty cannot be blueprinted. It cannot be produced on an assembly line. In fact, it cannot be manufactured at all, for its origin is the human heart-the center of self-respect and human dignity. It is a force which leaps into being only when conditions are exactly right for it and it is a force very sensitive to betrayal.” – Maurice R. Franks
- [tweet_box design=”default” float=”none”]”There is a big difference between a satisfied customer and a loyal customer.” – Shep Hyken[/tweet_box]
- “The purpose of a business is to create a customer who creates customers.” – Shiv Singh
- “Customer satisfaction is worthless. Customer loyalty is priceless.” – Jeffrey Gitomer
- “Loyal customers, they don’t just come back, they don’t simply recommend you, they insist that their friends do business with you.” – Chip Bell
- [tweet_box design=”default” float=”none”]”Revolve your world around the customer and more customers will revolve around you.” – Heather Williams[/tweet_box]
- “Merely satisfying customers will not be enough to earn their loyalty. Instead, they must experience exceptional service worthy of their repeat business and referral. Understand the factors that drive this customer revolution.” – Rick Tate
- “Statistics suggest that when customers complain, business owners and managers ought to get excited about it. The complaining customer represents a huge opportunity for more business.” – Zig Ziglar
- [tweet_box design=”default” float=”none”]”The aim of marketing is to know and understand the customer so well the product or service fits him and sell itself.” – Peter Drucker[/tweet_box]
- “Spend a lot of time talking to customers face-to-face. You’d be amazed how many companies don’t listen to their customers.” – Ross Perot
- “The more you engage with customers the clearer things become and the easier it is to determine what you should be doing.” – John Russell
- [tweet_box design=”default” float=”none”]”If you’re not serving the customer. your job is to be serving someone who is.” – Jan Carlzon[/tweet_box]
- “Know what your customers want most and what your company does best. Focus on where those two meet.” – Kevin Stirtz
- “It is not the employer who pays the wages. Employees only handle the money. It is the customer who pays the wages.” – Henry Ford
- “Every company’s greatest assets are its customers, because without customers there is no company.” – Michael LeBoeuf
- [tweet_box design=”default” float=”none”]”Excellent firms don’t believe in excellence – only in constant improvement and constant change.” – Tom Peters[/tweet_box]
- “Every contact we have with a customer influences whether or not they’ll come back. We have to be great every time or we’ll lose them.” – Kevin Stirtz
- “The customer’s perception is your reality.” – Kate Zabriskie
- “Good customer service costs less than bad customer service.” – Sally Gronow
- [tweet_box design=”default” float=”none”]”You don’t earn loyalty in a day. You earn loyalty day-by-day.” – Jeffrey Gitomer[/tweet_box]
- “A satisfied customer is the best business strategy of all.” – Michael LeBoeuf
- “If people believe they share values with a company, they will stay loyal to the brand.” – Howard Schultz
- “Get closer than ever to your customers. So close that you tell them what they need well before they realize it themselves.” – Steve Jobs
- [tweet_box design=”default” float=”none”]”Make a customer, not a sale.” – Katherine Barchetti[/tweet_box]
- “In the world of Internet Customer Service, it’s important to remember your competitor is only one mouse click away.” – Doug Warner
- “Your website isn’t the center of your universe. Your Facebook page isn’t the center of your universe. Your mobile app isn’t the center of your universe. The customer is the center of your universe.” – Bruce Ernst
- “The key is to set realistic customer expectations, and then not to just meet them, but exceed them – preferably in unexpected and helpful ways.” – Richard Branson
- [tweet_box design=”default” float=”none”]”Here is a powerful yet simple rule. Always give people more than they expect to get.” – Nelson Boswell[/tweet_box]
- “The way to a customer’s heart is much more than a loyalty program. Making customer evangelists is about creating experiences worth talking about.” – Valeria Maltoni
- “Every business is built on friendship.” – JC Penney
- “Customer service represents the heart of a brand in the hearts of its customers.” – Kate Nasser
- [tweet_box design=”default” float=”none”]”Listening offers data. Hearing offers empathy and intelligence. Activity, action, and engagement steer perspective and encourage a sense of community and advocacy.” – Brian Solis[/tweet_box]
- “Customer experience is a catalyst of transformation. It directly impacts culture, strategy, structure and all parts of a business.” – Christine Crandell
- “Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.” – Bill Gates
- “Don’t find customers for your products, find products for your customers.” – Seth Godin
- [tweet_box design=”default” float=”none”]”The customer experience is the next competitive battleground.” – Jerry Gregoire[/tweet_box]
- “We see our customers as invited guests to a party, and we are the hosts. It’s our job every day to make every important aspect of the customer experience a little bit better.” – Jeff Bezos
That will wrap up our discussion on the 41 customer loyalty quotes that will increase customer retention for your small business.
Do you have a customer retention process in place for your business?
Is that process working?
Is that process efficient?
Is that process cost-effective for your business?
If you could improve that process would you?
Do you need help in figuring out which parts of your process should stay or go?
If you’re answering “Yes” to all of these questions then my hats off to you. Business must be awesome!