It literally takes minutes to set up a profile, engage and tweet potential prospects. Here is a screenshot of my twitter profile.
Be sure to have a complete profile with a picture, and some type of header that fits you. What do I mean by complete profile? Well you are in the direct sales industry so your profile might look like the following.
Profile # 1 Blogger, Husband, Father, and Company Website (if you have one)
Profile # 2 Network Marketer, Affiliate Marketer, Home-Based Business Entrepreneur
Profile # 3 Independent Business Owner, Marketing Consultant, Internet Marketer, Online Marketer
Here are some examples of Twitter profiles and what they look like. Also, each of the 5 profiles below are influencers so you need to go find them, follow them, and learn from them. So what are you waiting for? Please go do it like right now, you’ll thank me for it!
In addition to connecting with these entrepreneurs on Twitter I will show you where you can find and connect with them on the net.
Oscar Gonzalez is an entrepreneur who is a “tech” guy, who speaks Mac, Windows, and Linux who can set up a systems network of 2 or 1000 and a back end infrastructure to support it all. In essence anything technical, computer or network related Oscar is your man! Oscar is also, a blogger, and internet marketer. Oscar has a number of blogs and website(s) where you can find him. Go check him out here.
Web Tech and Media Services for all
A Blog by Oscar Gonzalez – A Little bit of this, a little bit of that, and a whole lot of awesome.
Adventures in Parenting, Marketing, and Blogging
How to Start a Blog – A Step by Step Beginner’s Guide – How to Blog Tutorials
Ryan Biddulph is an awesome blogger who shares blogging tips while living the dream in paradise. Doesn’t get much better than that! What do you think? Ryan is the author of the Blogging from Paradise ebook series on Amazon. There are 37 ebooks in this series and counting. Also, Ryan’s work has been endorsed by New York Times Best Selling Author – Chris Brogan who is also a Speaker, Business Advisor for Richard Branson, Tony Robbins, Paul Coelho, Microsoft, Google, and General Motors (GM). Each Blogging from Paradise ebook is an easy read and I suggest you read them. They only cost $2.99 which is less than a cup of coffee. So go pick one up today. Go check out Ryan’s blog.
Retire to a Life of Island Hopping through Smart Blogging
Zac Johnson is an entrepreneur who is an internet marketer, blogger, super affiliate by day and Super Hero at night! How cool is that? Zac’s been making dough online for 18 years and in my opinion is one of the best at it. In fact he is one of the best at it. If you want to learn affiliate marketing you need to follow Zac as he will show you how it’s done. The proof is in the pudding my friend. Also, if you want to learn blogging and get great tips so you can make money Zac can help you with that as well. Here is where you can find Zac.
Affiliate Marketing Tips
Take Your Blog to the Next Level
The blogging.org Guide to Blogging
Darren Rowse is a speaker, author, and blogger. Darren is the founder of problogger. If you have not heard of Darren before up until this point. Stop reading this post and go find out who he is. Darren has over 321,000 readers of his blog and I don’t know about you, but that is a ton of readers. He is kind of a big deal, an authority if you will. If you want to learn the ins and outs of blogging Darren is your man. Here is where you can find Darren.
Blog Tips to Help You Make Money Blogging
Andrew Spence is the founder of a digital marketing agency called Jiggle Digital. In addition Andrew is an online marketing coach and trainer for individuals and small businesses. Andrew is an author of Facebook Marketing – the Ultimate Guide, Like Spike – Build It Grow It, Explode It, The New Online Marketer’s Success Principles to name a few. In a nutshell as an entrepreneur Andrew is an authority you need to learn from and connect with. Go visit Andrew here.
Helping Entrepreneurs Win
How to maximize twitter for prospecting
- Use the “search” function on twitter to search for “home-based business” “network marketing” or, “affiliate marketing” to find individuals in this industry. Before we do a search we need to log into Twitter. Here is how we make that happen. Follow the screen shots below.
Click on Log in. Then enter your username and password as you see below.
After typing in your username and password click on Log in. Once you click Log in you are brought to the home screen.
On the home screen you will see a Search Twitter box. I will highlight where that is for you in the next shot.
Type in home-based business entrepreneur, affiliate marketing, or blogging to find individuals to follow in this niche.
- Read the profiles of those individuals that appear after you have conducted your search.
- Follow those individuals who you feel you can connect with and are relevant to your niche.
- Re-tweet their tweets that you find beneficial and feel others may do so as well.
Retweet with a quote.
- Favorite tweets that you like and resonate with.
- If you find a particular tweet intriguing send that person a tweet asking a question.
Send a direct message if you like a prospect’s tweet, twitter header photo, when you receive a new follower – send a thank you to them for the follow, thank someone who re-tweets your content.
- Send out engaging tweets asking your followers a question. Examples: How much time do you spend on Twitter each day? What is the biggest obstacle for newbie entrepreneurs? Does Twitter help or hurt your business? Ask questions that are thought provoking. Are you following me?
- Find articles that you feel are intriguing and would pique the interest of your followers and tweet them. You can find such articles on com, online.wsj.com, huffingtonpost.com to name a few.
- Be personable. Tweet photos of you, your family, but nothing derogatory, or lewd. This helps your prospects get to know you.
- Tweet consistently! The most important aspect to tweeting is to be consistent. By doing all of the above you are getting people to know, like, and trust you. Who do people buy from? Answer. People they know, like, and trust. You are building an online relationship with potential business partners. This leads to prospects asking you what you do. What kind of business opportunity are you in? If they are not looking to join a new business opportunity chances are they may know someone who is and will connect you with them. They may like you and will quit their current business opportunity and join yours anyway.
Did you find this information useful? If so, please share.
Let me know your thoughts by leaving a comment.