[tweet_box design=”default” float=”none”]Without customers you have no business![/tweet_box]
Let’s dive into those right now.
Sound like a plan?
Wait. Wait. One more thing.
- The customer is always right.
- Customers are the lifeblood of your business.
- It’s 1,000 times easier to increase your revenue by selling additional products and services to your existing customers. So treat them with kid gloves.
51 Customer service quotes for you the small business owner
- “Do what you do so well that they will want to see it again and bring their friends.” – Walt Disney
- “The goal as a company is to have customer service that is not just the best but legendary.” – Sam Walton
- “It is not the employer who pays the wages. Employers only handle the money. It is the customer who pays the wages.” – Henry Ford
- “Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.” – Mother Teresa
- “A man without a smiling face must not open a shop.” – Chinese Proverb
- “People before profit.” – Bonobos’ Ninja
- “Be everywhere, do everything, and never fail to astonish the customer.” – Macy’s Motto
- “The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “If you’re not serving the customer, your job is to be serving someone who is.” – Jan Carlzon
- “To understand the man, you must first walk a mile in his moccasin.” – North American Indian Proverb
- “One customer well taken care of could be more valuable than $10,000 worth of advertising.” – Jim Rohn
- “Spend a lot of time talking to customers face-to-face. You’d be amazed how many companies don’t listen to their customers.” – Ross Perot
- “The customer experience is the next competitive battleground.” – Jerry Gregoire
- “Consumers are statistics. Customers are people.” – Stanley Marcus
- “There are no traffic jams along the extra mile.” – Roger Staubach
- “If we don’t take care of our customers, someone else will.” – Unknown
- “Always do more than is required of you.” – George Patton
- “Courteous treatment will make a customer a walking advertisement.” – J.C. Penney
- “Well done is better than well said.” – Benjamin Franklin
- “When the customer comes first, the customer will last.” – Robert Half
- “If you want to lift yourself up, lift up someone else.” – Booker T. Washington
- “If you don’t genuinely like your customers, chances are they won’t buy you.” – Thomas Watson
- “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not a single act, but a habit.” – Aristotle
- “Under promise and over deliver.” – Toby Bloomberg
- “If we keep doing what we’re doing. We’re going to keep getting what we’re getting.” – Stephen Covey
- “It is not fair to ask of others what you are not willing to do yourself.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Why wait to be memorable.” – Tony Robbins
- “Do not pray for easy lives. Pray to be stronger men.” – JFK
- “Give trust and you’ll get it double in return.” – Kees Kamies
- “Nothing is so contagious as enthusiasm.” – Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- “Only a life lived in the service to others is worth living.” – Albert Eistein
- “Make a customer not a sale” – Katherine Barchetti
- “Unless you have 100% customer satisfaction, you must improve.” – Horst Schultz
- “You are serving a customer, not a life sentence. Learn how to enjoy your work.” – Laurie McIntosh
- “The customer’s perception is your reality.” – Kate Zabriskie
- “Good service is good business.” – Siebel Ad
- “Every great business is built on friendship.” – J.C. Penney
- “Being on par in terms of price and quality only gets you into the game. Service wins the game.” – Tony Allesandra
- “The more you engage with customers the clearer things become and the easier it is to determine what you should be doing.” – John Russell
- “You’ll never have a product or price advantage again. They can be easily duplicated, but a strong customer service culture can’t be copied.” – Jerry Fritz
- “In the world of Internet Customer Service, it’s important to remember your competitor is only a mouse click away.” – Doug Warner
- “Loyal customers, they don’t just come back, they don’t simply recommend you, they insist that their friends do business with you.” – Chip Bell
- “Dealing with people is probably the biggest problem you face, especially if you are in business. Yes, and that is also true if you are a housewife, architect, or engineer.” – Dale Carnegie
- “Customer service is just a day in, day out ongoing, never-ending, unremitting, persevering, compassionate, type of activity.” – Leon Gorman
- “Here is a simple buy powerful rule: always give people more than what they expect to get.” – Nelson Boswell
- “He profits most serves best.” – Arthur F. Sheldon
- “Customer service is not a department, it’s everyone’s job.” – Anonymous
- “Your best customers leave quite an impression. Do the same, and they won’t leave at all.” – SAP Ad
- “The purpose of a business is to create a customer who creates customers.” – Shiv Singh
- “Get closer than ever to your customers. So close that you tell them what they need well before they realize ot themselves.” – Steve Jobs
- “The longer you wait, the harder it is to produce outstanding customer service.” – William H. Davidow
To wrap things up that will conclude the 51 customer service quotes for small business owners.
Do you have a customer acquisition process in place for your business?
Is that process working?
Is that process efficient?
Is that process cost-effective for your business?
If you could improve that process would you?
Do you need help in figuring out which parts of your process should stay or go?
If you’re answering “Yes” to all of these questions then my hats off to you. Business must be awesome!
Otherwise you and I should talk. Let’s see how I can get you to where you want to be.