A man’s best friend. Isn’t that what is said about a dog? You bet. Unless of course you do not have one, which means you cannot confirm nor deny that statement. But for the rest of you dog owners out there you’re almost certain to witness these eleven things at least once in your time on plant earth.
1) The Fourth of July – Independence Day is known for barbeques and fireworks. But you better make sure that you have some doggy zanax on hand for Spot or else this might happen.
2) This is one of those moments when you whip out your phone so you can catch this heart warming moment on camera between your two furry friends.
3) You would hate to admit this to anyone, but you’d really like to – just once know what your dog’s paws smell like. My guess would be that they smell like utter deliciousness.
4) The official Dog Leash Untangle Dance, which occurs when you’re catching up on the latest gossip with your pal while you’re canine counter parts have at it.
5) In most states that kind of head tilt is illegal. But who am I to judge? Look at that face. Could you say no?
6) You know for sure that your dog is not human, but there are times when you’re convinced that they’re human. And they can understand every single word that comes out of your mouth.
7) There are times when you think your dog is more photo friendly than your significant other. And this is evidenced by the multitude of pictures of your dog on walls at home, at work, and on your social media profiles.
8) Your dog digging to find it’s bone. Much like you trying to get those last crumbs in the potato chip bag.
9) Your dog’s version of a happy dance, which can be performed without notice and/or incidence.
10) They do this all of the time without fail.
11) The face you make when your dog gets all excited when they find poop in the grass.