Seriously? Absolutely. Have you ever heard of a kitten getting their head stuck in of all places a peanut butter jar? Heck no. Well it’s happened when a stray kitten found himself neck deep in peanut butter. No pun intended. This had taken place in Oxford. Almost sounds like a spoof – the head of a kitten stuck in a peanut butter jar.
The local RSPCA (Jamie Godfrey) was called to the rescue of this poor little stray cat in peanut butter distress. Here is a picture to document the situation.
— RSPCA Rachel Butler (@RachRSPCA) January 25, 2017
The poor kitten had it’s head completely lodged in the jar of peanut butter when help arrived on the scene. Poor little guy was completely immobilized – couldn’t move at all.
Godfrey got to work immediately by wrapping the kitten in a towel and cut the plastic ring that was around the kitten’s little neck.
After the kitten was cut out it was checked all over for injuries, but there appeared to be none.
The kitten then quickly ran away, hopefully learning his lesson and will not go eating peanut butter again anytime soon. At least stick it’s head in a peanut butter jar.