Of course you do.
Take some time and read through all 46 new customer acquisition quotes as each contains it’s own lesson or key learning if you will. This will help you with your customer acquisition. I promise you. Which is why you should read through every single quote.
Can you do that?
I know you can.
Shall we get started?
New customer acquisition quotes that you need to know.
- “Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.” – Bill Gates
- “It’s customers that made Dell great in the first place, and if we’re smart enough and quick enough to listen to customer needs, we’ll succeed.” – Michael Dell
- “Our Policy: Rule 1 – The customer is always right! Rule 2 – If the customer is ever wrong, reread rule 1.” – Stew Leonard
- “Make your product easier to buy than your competition, or you will find your customers buying from them, not you.” – Mark Cuban
- “This may seem simple, but you need to give customers what they want, not what you think they want. And, if you do this, people will keep coming back.” – John Ilhan
- “If you work just for money, you’ll never make it, but if you love what you’re doing and you always put the customer first, success will be yours.” – Ray Kroc
- “For us, our most important stakeholder is not our stockholders, it is our customers. We’re in business to serve the needs and desires of our core customer base.” – John MacKay
- “Customers don’t expect you to be perfect. They do expect you to fix things when they go wrong.” – Donald Porter
- “Statistics suggest that when customers complain, business owners and managers ought to get excited about it. The complaining customer represents a huge opportunity for more business.” – Zig Ziglar
- “The single most important thing to remember about any enterprise is that there are no results inside its walls. The result of a business is a satisfied customer.” – Peter Drucker
- “In business you get what you want by giving other people what they want.” – Alice MacDougal
- “Unless you have 100% customer satisfaction…you must improve.” – Horst Schulz
- “Even if you have the empathy and the passion and you address the customer’s problem, you haven’t really given good customer service in total. You haven’t done that until you have eliminated the problem that caused her to call in the first place.” – Charles Fishman
- “The more you engage with customers the clearer things become and the easier it is to determine what you should be doing.” – John Russell
- “People don’t care about how much you know until they know how much you care.” – Theodore Roosevelt
- “When dealing with people, remember you are not dealing with creatures of logic, but creatures of emotion.” – Dale Carnegie
- “People say, “You are what you eat.” But in startups I would say, You are what you measure.” If all you measure is vanity metrics, then this is what your business will focus on. If you don’t measure anything, then you’ll just become reactive and not learn.” – Zaid Zawaideh
- “How you think about your customers influences how you respond to them.” – Marilyn Suttle
- “Measuring your marketing ROI is like using a map. Without it, you don’t know where you’re going and don’t know if you’re moving in the right direction. It’s key to any marketing initiative and should be a high priority for every marketer.” – Matt Gratt
- “Sometimes the best discoveries are the result of simple observations.” – Dr. Seyed Reza Agha Seyed Hosseini
- “If you deal with every customer in the same way, you will only close 25 to 30 percent of your contacts, because you will only close one personality type. But if you learn how to effectively work with all four personality types, you can conceivably close 100 percent of your contacts.” – Rod Nichols
- “The key ingredient to a better content experience is relevance.” – Jason Miller
- “When a brand connects with their customer, that in some ways is the easy part, the hard part is keeping the customer at the center after the success/profits comes flooding in. Success can breed complacency, success can breed arrogance.” – Anna Farmery
- “As you’ve noticed, people don’t want to be sold. What people do want is news and information about the things they care about.” – Larry Weber
- “Not viewing your email marketing as content is a mistake.” – Chris Baggott
- “The aim of marketing is to know and understand the customer so well the product or service fits him and sells itself.” – Peter Drucker
- “In business, the idea of measuring what you are doing, picking the measurements that count like customer satisfaction and performance…you thrive on that.” – Bill Gates
- “It’s not difficult getting $2,000 a month; it’s staying there that poses the challenge. Unlike a coffee shop or bakery that may provide more predictable and stable cash flow, successful SaaS products require a deeper understanding of client behavior and what they desire from the online experience. Your channels for client retention and maintenance and acquisition via marketing should be managed separately, each having its own dedicated team. Don’t mix the two.” – Simon Grabowski
- “You can acquire some measure of knowledge from various research techniques, but nothing beats living, breathing, and feeling the same things your prospect (customers) do.” – John Jantsch
- “The first step in exceeding your customer’s is to know those expectations.” – Roy H. Williams
- “It is so much easier to be nice, to be respectful, to put yourself in your customer’s shoes and try to understand how you might help them before they ask for help, than it is to try to mend a broken customer relationship.” – Mark Cuban
- “Every contact we have with a customer influences whether or not they’ll come back. We have to be great every time or we’ll lose them.” – Kevin Stirtz
- “The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing in the right place, but to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment.” – Lady Dorothy Nevill
- “If there’s one reason we have done better than our peers in the internet space over the last six years, it is because we have focused like a laser on customer experience, and that really does matter, I think, in any business. It certainly matters online, where word of mouth is so very, very powerful.” – Jeff Bezos
- “To succeed in business you need to be original, but you also need to understand what your customers want.” – Richard Branson
- “Tracking marketing is a cultural thing. Either tracking matters or it doesn’t. You’re in one camp or the other. Either you’re analytical and data-driven, or you go by what you think works. People who go by gut are wrong.” – Stuart McDonald
- “The easiest and most powerful way to increase customer loyalty is really very simple. Make your customers happy.” – Kevin Stirtz
- “With notable success stories such as DropBox and Evernote, many Saas’s adopt the freemium approach as a fire-starter to get things rolling. But freemium wins can be misleading. Freemium is a stellar way to test your product, find out what your customers really want, and build your list but free users don’t pay the bills. Master the foundations first, learn how to sell and deliver the product efficiently, then dive into freemium. Only then will the greatest rewards be the most tangible.” – Arie Shpanya
- “Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing.” – Benjamin Franklin
- “Content is King!” – Bill Gates
- “Markets are conversations.” – Levine, Locke, Searls and Weinberger in The Cluetrain Manifesto
- “Marketing is about experiments. If you’re not measuring results for your experiments, you’ll never be able to improve. Be very cognizant of how you’re spending your money and what the results are. For every dollar you spend, translate it into dollars from a lifetime value perspective of your customers. To measure success based only on open rates and return rates, you’re missing the point. Measure the cost of customer acquisition and lifetime value. If you’re not measuring those, you don’t really have a marketing program.” – Peter Mollins
- “Don’t find customers for your products, find products for your customers.” – Seth Godin
- “You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you.” – Dale Carnegie
- “Attention is a main asset in marketing.” – Toba Beta
- “You’ve got to start with customer experience and work back toward the technology, not the other way around.” – Steve Jobs
Recommended Reading: What Is New Customer Acquisition And Why Is It So Damn Hard
Recommended Reading: How Does Customer Acquisition Work The Untold Truth
That’s it in a nutshell on 46 new customer acquisition quotes that will blow your mind.
Do you have a customer acquisition process in place for your business?
Is that process working?
Is that process efficient?
Is that process cost-effective for your business?
If you could improve that process would you?
Do you need help in figuring out which parts of your process should stay or go?
If you’re answering “Yes” to all of these questions then my hats off to you. Business must be awesome!
Otherwise you and I should talk. Let’s see how I can get you to where you want to be.