I have to say that all of the unrest surrounding this election has been something to see and experience. I am not that old so I cannot speak to what happened eons ago, but I’ve never seen so much vitriol surrounding both Republicans and Democrats throughout this process. Unbelievable. I know, I know why are you going here with this topic? Don’t you know it’s taboo to talk politics or religion? Yes, I do. That’s why I am doing it. Also, I am going to have some fun with it at the same time. This might ruffle feathers, but it’s purely entertainment. People are too uptight about this stuff. Which is why we’re going to have a conversation about the real difference between Democrats and Republicans in 2016.
Sound like fun?
It will be. For sure.
The Real Difference Between Democrats and Republicans In This Day and Age
Let’s first Look At The Democrats
- They’re in favor of getting everything for free. Heck I like free. I just don’t want to pay for everyone else.
- Health Care is the responsibility of the Federal Government. Ah, no. health insurance companies are for profit businesses that are in business to make money.
- Insurance coverage should be available to all. It already is. It’s called Medicaid.
- College education should be free for everyone. How come I had to pay for mine?
- You’re crooks. No seriously you’re crooks. Chances are really good that you’re putting a crook in office this evening. Let’s hope not.
- You talk in circles saying you’ll affect change, but a Democrat has been in office for the last 8 years. How’s that been working out for you?
- It’s a requirement that you use a secret server to send and receive emails that contain proprietary information.
- Letting illegal immigrants come pouring in the country at all of the borders is part of your make up.
- We’re going to target millionaires and billionaires and make them pay more taxes. But every day Democrats will not have to pay taxes.
- You need to spend millions of dollars in advertising to tout why you’re the better candidate.
- Corruption is the back bone of all that you do.
Let’s Look At The Republicans
- You must degrade woman by calling them names.
- Making fun of disabled people is a rite of passage.
- Building a wall between the United States and Mexico is important to keep out the illegal immigrants.
- We must insist that our democracy is rigged, by the other party. Seriously? Oh, brother.
- If you’re rattled then, you start spouting off like a loose cannon. And you’ll have access to the red button. Great!
- Overturning Roe V. Wade is a good idea.
- Cutting and/or getting rid of planned parenthood makes sense to you. So, bringing children into this world in a bad situation makes sense?
- Getting jobs back on the United States soil, rather than overseas is necessary. But, you can outsource your work to China?
- Assault on women is okay. Oh, wait. That was locker room talk.
- Tax cuts across the board.
- Paying taxes is optional depending on who you are and how much money you make.
That’s the real difference between Democrats and Republicans. Why? Well each of those points just mentioned represent the Democratic Nominee and the Republican Nominee for President of The United States of America.
Unfortunately, whether you’re Republican or Democrat one of these candidates are not only going to represent you and your party, but the rest of us.
God help us.
If you made it here to the end and like what you read, tell your friends by sharing on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest.