If that does not do it for you, be sure to check out these other blog posts on quotes that I have recently penned.
Don’t believe me?
See for yourself my friend.
Let’s not wait any longer.
Here we go.
But first remember.
[tweet_box design=”default” float=”none”]Nobody likes to be sold, but everybody loves to buy![/tweet_box]
73 selling skills quotes
- “Failing to set goals is like setting out on a road trip without a map.” – Michelle Moore
- “The deal is in the details.” – Michelle Moore
- “People don’t care how much you know until they know how much you care.” – Michael S. Miller
- “Customer conversion is dependent on the right customer conversation.” – Rasheed Ogunlaru
- “The commitment gap is the massive distance between “yes” and “maybe.” – Chris Murray
- “The ability to close sales effectively has never been confined to the last few moments of the conversation.” – Chris Murray
- “You truly help people with the things that you sell. Once you are aware of that vital piece of information every demonstration , every presentation, every transaction will be delivered with a light shining from your heart. From your heart will shine a beacon that tells all prospects you can truly help and that is your sole purpose for being there.” – Chris Murray
- “Focusing on earning the right will have an incredible effect on the success of every single sales call that you will make from this day on.” – Chris Murray
- “Sales can never be done with ‘good’ skills or ‘good’ communication or ‘thorough’ product knowledge..It can only be done with PASSION and U gotta be a people loving person, to be alive in sales…” – Honeya
- “Sell (service or product) as if you are buying it, convince yourself first that, it is worth buying..It is very simple; u ‘cannot’ convince someone till the time you’re not convinced.” – Honeya
- “Talent is nice to have, perseverance is even better.” – Martin Limbeck
- “If customers don’t trust you to help them at the beginning of the sales process, they certainly won’t trust you with their money at the end of it.” – Chris Murray
- “Earning the right is a commitment to be the sales professional that your customer really needs.” – Chris Murray
- “Why do customers (and that includes you and me) find it so difficult to recall more than a couple of occasions when they felt that they were treated exceptionally by the salespeople who dealt with them?” – Chris Murray
- “Customers get exactly what they need, while you hit your sales targets and become incredibly successful – fair deal.” – Chris Murray
- “Great selling involves helping people to make great buying decisions.” – Chris Murray
- “We’re all somebody’s prospect; we’re all somebody’s customer.” – Chris Murray
- “Think about it: if someone had found a way to manipulate human choice and free will – if someone actually had that kind of power – wouldn’t it be a tad surprising if they then decided to share their secret with the masses in a book for $20? Not to mention how it would be just very slightly unethical.” – Chris Murray
- “In many instances, the words “sell” and “influence” are completely interchangeable.” – Chris Murray
- “Everybody sells something to somebody every day, whether it’s a product, a service or just a case of making sure that they get their own way.” – Chris Murray
- “Asking the appropriate questions means understanding exactly what your customer is trying to achieve.” – Chris Murray
- “Solving the problem means helping the customer to understand why you’re the best person for the job.” – Chris Murray
- “There is something about sales that is universal; Out of 10 at ‘least one says YES…try it anywhere…will work!” – Honeya
- “You can never learn sales by reading books and watching videos, you can only get motivated by that..To learn sales (telesales) dial 300+ calls daily and (direct field sales) meet at least 5 clients daily…Only customers can teach u sales!” – Honeya
- ” In the army they say “shoot to kill” and in sales “pitch to sell”.” – Honeya
- “If you have enthusiasm, you should thank god for it. If you do not have it, you should get down on your knees and pray for it.” – Michelle Moore
- “Forget the Golden Rule – Go Platinum. It simply states, “Treat people like they’d like to be treated”.” – Michelle Moore
- “Earn the right – ensure you put this chunk of sales tetris in place first and all the other pieces just take their own positions naturally.” – Chris Murray
- “Our society is full of people with a mindset of mediocrity, so elevate your thinking to that of a superstar!” – Michelle Moore
- “Executing the solution means gaining customer commitment and delivering on your promises.” – Chris Murray
- “Rejection is part of the journey toward success, so don’t be insulted or get upset when it happens. In fact, get excited about how you just got closer to your “Yes”.” – Michelle Moore
- “Never put the future of the deal in the customer’s hands.” – Michelle Moore
- “One who is hungry for growth, doesn’t require motivation and training..He just needs an opportunity…” – Honeya
- “If you haven’t done much giving in your life – try it and see how you feel afterwards.” – Michelle Moore
- “Every choice you make has an end result.” – Zig Ziglar
- “Lack of direction, not lack of time, is the problem. We all have twenty-four hour days.” – Zig Ziglar
- “Your business is never really good or bad ‘out there.’ Your business is either good or bad right between your own to ears.” – Zig Ziglar
- “People don’t buy for logical reasons. They buy for emotional reasons.” – Zig Ziglar
- “A goal properly set is halfway reached.” – Zig Ziglar
- “If you want to reach a goal, you must ‘see the reaching’ in your own mind before you actually arrive at your goal.” – Zig Ziglar
- “Remember that failure is an event, not a person. Yesterday ended last night.” – Zig Ziglar
- “If you learn from defeat, you haven’t really lost.” – Zig Ziglar
- “If you aim at nothing, you will hit it every time.” – Zig Ziglar
- “If you don’t see yourself as a winner, then you cannot perform as a winner.” – Zig Ziglar
- “Every sale has five basic obstacles: no need, no money, no hurry, no desire, no trust.” – Zig Ziglar
- “When obstacles arise, you change your direction to reach your goal; you do not change your decision to get there.” – Zig Ziglar
- “You will get all you want in life if you help enough other people get what they want.” – Zig Ziglar
- “Statistics suggest that when customers complain, business owners and managers ought to get excited about it. The complaining customer represents a huge opportunity for more business.” – Zig Ziglar
- “Timid salesmen have skinny kids.” – Zig Ziglar
- “For every sale you miss because you’re too enthusiastic, you will miss a hundred because you’re not enthusiastic enough.” – Zig Ziglar
- “Stop selling. Start helping.” – Zig Ziglar
- “Confidence and enthusiasm are the greatest sales producers in any kind of economy.” – O.B. Smith
- “If you’re a gifted flirt, talking about the price of eggs will do as well as any other subject.” – Mignon McLaughlin
- “If you’re not taking care of your customer, your competitor will.” – Bob Hooey
- “The key is not to call the decision maker. The key is to have the decision maker call you.” – Jeffrey Gitomer
- “To succeed in sales, simply talk to lots of people every day. And here’s what’s exciting – there are lots of people!” – Jim Rohn
- “We succeed in enterprises which demand the positive qualities we possess, but we excel in those which can make use of your defects.” – Alexis de Tocqueville
- “To speak and to speak well are two things. A fool may talk, but a wise man speaks.” – Ben Jonson
- “I do not think there is any other quality so essential to success of any kind as the quality of perseverance. It overcomes almost everything, even nature.” – John D. Rockefeller
- “Sales are contingent upon the attitude of the salesman, not the attitude of the prospect.” – William Clement Stone
- “The secret of man’s success resides in his insight into the moods of people, and his tact in dealing with them.” – J.G. Holland
- “Only in our dreams are we free. The rest of the time we need wages.” – Terry Pratchett
- “How you think when you lose determines how long it will be until you win.” – Gilbert K. Chesterton
- “A salesman, like the storage battery in your car, is constantly discharging energy. Unless he is re-charged at frequent intervals he soon runs dry. This is one of the greatest responsibilities of sales leadership.” – R.H. Grant
- “What helps luck is a habit of watching for opportunities, of having a patient but restless mind, of sacificing one’s ease or vanity, or uniting a love of detail to foresight, and of passing through hard times bravely and cheerfully.” – Victor Cherbuliez
- “Nobody counts the number of ads you run; they just remember the impression you make.” – William Bernbach
- “Forget about the business outlook, be on the outlook for business.” – Paul J. Meyer
- “The sale begins when the customer says yes.” – Harvey MacKay
- “Internalize the golden rule of sales that says: all things being equal, people will do business with, and refer business to, those people they know, like, and trust.” – Bob Burg
- “Victory is sweetest when you’ve known defeat.” – Malcolm Forbes
- “Everyone lives by selling something.” – Robert Louis Stevenson
- “I have never worked a day in my life without selling. If I believe in something, I sell it, and I sell it hard.” – Estee Lauder
- “A smart salesperson listens to emotions not facts.” – Unknown
That’s a wrap on the 73 selling skills quotes for business owners.
Do you have a customer acquisition process in place for your business?
Is that process working?
Is that process efficient?
Is that process cost-effective for your business?
If you could improve that process would you?
Do you need help in figuring out which parts of your process should stay or go?
If you’re answering “Yes” to all of these questions then my hats off to you. Business must be awesome!
Otherwise you and I should talk. Let’s see how I can get you to where you want to be.