Do you ever see a recipe and immediately, get sent back to your childhood? All the time. Well, I have another one here for you. After hearing and seeing what the ingredients are in this recipe you’ll immediately be brought back to the good old days. This sinful recipe uses two ingredients that are sure to make your mouth water and cause you to make it right now.
Sinful Recipe Uses Two Ingredients That Will Leave You Salivating To Try It
Here’s a hint.
It contains Strawberries, Oreo’s, and ice cream.
Strawberry Ice Cream Oreo Pie
Here are the ingredients you’ll need.
- Oreo pie crust. You can either make it yourself or use store bought.
- Strawberry ice cream.
- Oreo cookies (crushed).
Here’s how to do it.
- Put a half gallon of strawberry ice cream in a large mixing bowl.
- Crush your Oreos.
- Put crushed Oreos in mixing bowl with the strawberry ice cream. Mix together.
- Put the Strawberry and Oreo mixture in the Oreo pie crust.
- Place in freezer for 3 hours.
- After 3 hours, garnish with strawberries, whip cream, and an Oreo cookie.
Want to watch a video instead?
Here is the video by YouTube user Amy Huntley.